If you want to be successful as a nanny, it’s important that you are selective when choosing a placement family. Sure, you will rarely have endless choice, but by the same token it is not necessary, or wise, to take the first position that comes up. Read More
Just Family Blog
Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Successful Nanny Sharing
- New opportunities for families and Nannies
- How to find the right placement for you
- How Are We Different From Other Online Childcare Matching Services?
- Nannypalooza Oz - the conference for nannies
- How to find the right family placement for you
- Nannying versus long-day care: 5 pros and 5 (possible) cons
- And the winner is...